Yesterday I joined a gym :) I'm so excited and so nervous all rolled into in. Mixed emotions do my head it :/ Tomorrow is going to be my first time using the gym, I am planning on doing my SSS (instead of today) then. I just hope I don't make a tosser out of myself in front of lots of people.
I so need to embrace the gym though because the 12wbt just isn't cutting it at home with what I am surrently doing. My losses have been only slight and it is getting me down. I so want to rock this last 10 weeks so I will be going every day most weeks. Hollie has a calisthenics comp for the next 2 Mondays so I can go then and I work Monday nights so again that's out. But the other days are fine. While it is school holidays I might even take the kids with me some days as the gym is a YMCA one that has pools and slides etc :)
Bring on my goal of 15-20kg by December.... I am already 7kg down so going ok.

No comments:
Post a Comment