
I am finding a new love of jogging. I never thought I would be able to jog but I am getting better and going further each day I go here. This athletics track is brand spanking new in my local area. It is open to anyone by just a push of the button :) This is where I did my fitness test. I can't jog around the whole track in one go just yet, but my goal is by the end of the 12 weeks I will be able to. Right now I can jog around quarter by quarter. That is much further than I ever thought I could do :) I love how the track feels on my feet and legs, it is so soft and bouncy. Much better than a regular footpath.
Looks great! I wish I had something like that up near me. Well done on your journey so far!
ReplyDeleteNicky - nickys12wbt.blogspot.com