Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Exercise

My main form of exercise so far on this journey has been walking. I started off walking for 30 minutes for a few days and then I graduated to walking at a faster pace for an hour. I strap my ipod on and put my dog (Maggie) on her leash and off we go. I was really enjoying it.... until Spring hit !

I have a real fear of birds, they totally freak me out if they come near me. In my area we are surrounded by big trees and magpies. The magpies have been in full force this week with swooping so much already and Spring has only just started :(

So unfortunately I have stopped walking and I really miss it. I need to find another area where I can walk safely without continually looking around to see how close a bird is to me. This will more than likely mean I will have to drive somewhere to go for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment