Thursday, September 22, 2011

Week 2 Wednesday weigh in.

I am both disappointed but also not surprised. I lost 300grams ! I am sure it has a lot to do with the red flag day on Saturday with no exercise and also giving it at the Mexican restaurant for dinner. Other than Saturday my food choices have been clean. The exercise has been pretty hit and miss. I did go jogging 3 days but I didn't go out very hard. I did some DVD workouts at home but again I only gave about 50% effort.
I am missing going walking around my area a great deal, but the thought of the magpies just terrifies me. :(
My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I am wondering whether I should ask Clint and my parents to buy me a gym membership?? I have had one many years ago and lost interest in it quickly. But I have never been this keen and ready to lose weight more than now, so I know I will use it. The cost os more daunting than anything though :(
I'm at 97.7kg now. So down 7.8

No comments:

Post a Comment