Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week 1 done and now on to week 2

Week 1 has now been completed ! All the food was delicious and very easy to prepare and make, which is exactly how I like it. Saturday was my major red flag day. Hollie had a calisthenics competiton from 7am to 3pm. I made some salad sandwiches to have there which was good. At 4pm I started work until 7pm. So there was no exercise done. Saturday was also Clint's birthday and he had chosen to go to Nachos for dinner. I had big plans of choosing the right food choices but I gave in :( I had some nachos and also a burrito thingy. That has been my only slip up for the last month.

On Sunday I was going to go to the 1000 steps with Hollie while all the boys worked on our new decking, however, I slept in till about 11am (these late night shifts are killing me) and then after that I did some housework and just couldn't be stuffed leaving the house. Yeah yeah I know EXCUSE CENTRAL!!! I did however, stick to the right food choices all day.

Yesterday (Monday) I was determined to try the 1000 steps. After dropping the kids at school I went straight there. It was so busy ! Oh it was a killer workout!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment