Friday, September 9, 2011

Week 1 is about to start


Yesterday I received my week 1 exercise plan, nutrition plan, shopping list and weekly surprise. The surprise is I need to do a fitness test. This semi scares me ! I will be completing my test on Sunday at the local athletics track when Clint can help me.

The nutrition plan sounds great, there were no 'yuk' meals listed so I am really looking forward to starting that on Monday. Today I went shopping for everything on the list and I spent $50 on the fruit and vegetables and $210 on the rest of the stuff. Over the next few weeks it should be cheaper as some of the ingredients will last a while.

The exercise plan is exactly how I thought it would be. As I am doing it from home and also outdoors, I can stick with my DVDs and also set up a course in the backyard.

I took a photo of my filled up fridge with all the devine fruit and vegies.


No comments:

Post a Comment