Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pre Season Tasks completed !



  • Task 1 - Introduce Yourself - I hopped onto the forums straight away and introduced myself to everyone. I joined a few groups - 30+kg to lose, Melbourne group, Beginners group.


  • Task 2 - Get Real - I listed my excuses and things that were/are preventing me from succeeding. I have taken account for my own actions and decisions. I have found solutions for my excuses.


  • Task 3 - Set your goals - My 12 week goals are to lose 12kg, jog 1km without stopping. To be under 90kg. To be able to make the right choices in food.


  • Task 4 - Gear Up - I like this task as I got to spend money! I bough new runners, a HRM, some workout DVDs, training clothes, fit ball, cookbooks.


  • Task 5 - Say it out Loud - I am still working on this task.


  • Task 6 - Kitchen Makover - This was quite easy as I had already stopped buying crap when I first joined the program at task 1. I had a couple of things that I threw out that were mainly out of date.


  • Task 7 - Organise and Diarise - I am still completing this one.



  • Task 8 - Measure Up- I have added my measurements in the post before. I still need to take my photo though. I will do this in the next day or so as I waiting for my dreaded cold sore to clear up first.


Tomorrow I will get the menu and exercise plans, I will then go grocery shopping and do some cooking. Then on Monday it officially begins. Bring It On !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment