Today is Day 3 of the 12wbt program and I am loving it. The food is amazing. Everyone in the house is loving it. So far my favourite is the chicken with herbed yoghurt sause and salad. Tonight for dinner is Jen's Lasagne. Lasagne is a favourite of my kids so I can't wait to hear their verdit on this one. :)
Exercise is going good. Yesterday I went to our local athletics track and jogged and walked 3km and I actually enjoyed it. I am going to try and do that everyday. Today I didn't make it there but will go out for a jog tonight with Clint when he gets home from work.
Today was weigh in day and I lost 700grams, at first I was disappointed with this but then realised it was 2 days worth so that is actually good. Can't wait for next Wednesday's weigh in now. Since starting the pre season I am now down 7.5kg :)
No comments:
Post a Comment