Saturday, September 10, 2011

2 more sleeps...

until the 12wbt starts officially !
I am a little nervous, although right now I am more nervous about doing the fitness test tomorrow. 1km doesn't bother me, I will walk/semi jog that. I am more concerned about the push up test. I tried to do a push up today while doing the Boot Camp DVD and I struggled BIG TIME ! Also the Abdominal test is daunting. I only managed to do one of those today. That really hurt my lower back (moreso the laying down hurt rather than doing the actually sitting up. The wall test and the stretch test I can handle for a short time.
I was going to go and do the fitness test with some girls from my area in the 12wbt, but I don't want to look like a goose so I might just do it with my hubby instead. Still undecided.
I really need to start exercising up a notch if I want to see the results I want. My goal is a 20kg loss and that won't be happening if I stay at the intensity I am up now. I need to give 100% effort for the whole workout not just in spurts.
I am sort of still struggling with my head and the excuses. I am working on it though, I need to listen to my good thoughts and not the naughty thoughts. I am fine with my food choices, in fact I think I am going awesomely in that department, it is the actual moving of my body I need to work on more.

No comments:

Post a Comment