Things are changin' - yeah I know I say it all the time, however this time it is the real deal. I AM going to lose weight and change my eating lifestyle and family lifestyle to eating and enjoying wholesome nutrious foods.
On the 15th August I joined Michelle Bridges 12 wbt (week body transformation) program after hearing it on the radio and seeing so many people's lives changed on the facebook site. The results have been amazing and I want to be one of those amazing transformations !
I have completed all the pre season tasks and am ready to start the program officially on Monday. I have already made some major changes, I have now been COKE (all soft drinks actually) and CHOCOLATE free for 24 days. This is an awesome effort for me as I used to have a block of chocolate every 2 days and I could easily drink 2 litres of coke EVERY day !
No comments:
Post a Comment