Saturday, October 1, 2011

Getting there !



Well I have been to the gym every day since joining except one when Hollie had a calisthenics competition all day and I had to work that night. The 1st few days I just used the treadmill for an hour, I just walked on it. I then moved onto using the tready and the bike. The bike was hard work. I am now starting to learn to run on the treadmill.

I have done 3 classes. 2 zumba ones and 1 Sh'Bam class. I love them both. I am getting up the courage to give Step and Attack a go now, while I continue doing zumba and sh'bam aswell as the gym equipment.

I actually thought the gym would be intimidating but actually everyone just goes about their own work out without even worrying about anyone else. Just the way I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment