Wednesday weigh in is here again, jeepers the weeks are flying past at a fast pace lately ! It is something like 60 days until Christmas...eeek
I lost 700grams this week and I am mightly happy with that result considering it is TTOTM :D I really worked my butt off this week with exercise and also food consumption.
This week has been semi emotional and stressful as my Miss Hollie has a lesion on her head and on Friday the GP wanted her to see a dermitologist urgently. I tried to make an appointment but was told the next available appointment wasn't until late January (and that was for urgent cases !!!). So I went back to the GP to get this sorted and even she couldn't manage to get an appointment quickly. So another dermo was rang and I was told 3-4 weeks is the earliest Hollie could be seen. I took that appointment but also told them to put me on the cancellation list and I could be there at the drop of a hat. Thankfully they called yesterday morning and they could see Hollie within 30 minutes. So I had to get her from school and miss my step class (sad face) and get her there immediately. I really don't know what the rush was for as we waited an hour in the waiting room ! Anyway, the dermo doesn't know what is causing the lesion (and hair loss on her scalp) so some swabs and hair has been sent to a pathologist. So now the real waiting game begins with these results. In the past I would have turned to food for comfort in this situation but instead I turned to focussing on the real issue and that was supporting my baby girl and assuring her I will make sure the bald spot (which is about the size of a 20 cent piece) is covered all the time while out. It needs to stay uncovered at home to try and heal proeprly.
All the talk atm on the forums is about the 12wbt finale party, I am a bit jealous I can't make it but I am excited for everyone who is attending. If only there was a money tree in my backyard hey ! Next year though, I am set to be there :D
No comments:
Post a Comment