10.4kg lost since starting the pre season 9 weeks ago. I am so happy that I have achieved a goal :)
This weeks weigh in was great for me with a loss of 1.9kg ! I am sure that the Body Step class I did yesterday worked wonders as I stepped my butt off !
I ate completely clean during the week and it has paid off, I am quite proud of myself. I have never got this far in a weight loss program before and I have never actually enjoyed a program until now. I am loving the food and I am loving the gym, especially the classes. Tonight I am trying RPM for the very first time and I am already scared !!! If I go at my own pace I am sure I will learn to love it... well hopefully. I notice when I am at the gym this class is always so packed, so it must be a good class, right?!
On Monday I went to the local op shop to buy some new clothes. I didn't want to buy anything new or expensive as I will need to buy clothes quite often and to me that is a waste. So at the op shop I got some cargo pants and jeans in 2 (TWO) sizes smaller than what I have previously worn! How awesome if that !!!
This morning I am off to Sh'Bam class, I absolutely love this class :) and then I will come home and prepare for the 6.40pm class of RPM !
No comments:
Post a Comment