Oh.My.Jeepers. My. Butt. Hurts !
I did my first RPM class last night with my friend Sue, Clint and Jeremy. It was a first for all of us. We got to the class early to secure a bike each as I know this class can be packed. Well I was right because there was only one bike vacant ! I can't say I actually enjoyed the class, I mean the atmosphere was good, the instructor was nice, the music was from a good range but the seats on the bike were just too uncomfortable for my liking ! I just couldn't get comfy at all and it really made me struggle with focussing on riding the actual bike. I know I should have just sucked it up like everyone else, but I didn't. Maybe I just went into the class with the wrong attitude to start with.? I definitely am not in a rush to get back to the class !
This morning I am slightly sore, moreso my butt hurts the most :O
Tonight I am going back to a regualr class that I really enjoy and like. ZUMBA!
No comments:
Post a Comment