Friday, October 7, 2011

Time to re-watch the mind set lessons I think.

I have been feeliing a bit blah this week. It was my 36th birthday yesterday, maybe that is why :/
I am going really really good on the exercise and I'm really loving going to the gym everyday. Today I was there for 3 classes - Sh'Bam, Core, and Body Vive. I also did 30 minutes on the traeadmill between the last 2 classes ! At home I am also keeping active with general housework and gardening. I really do have much more energy than before this started.

However, I have not been following the food program 100%, more like 80%. I mean don't get me wrong, I haven't had anything nasty to eat since starting the pre season, except for going out for dinner for Clint's birthday. I have been doing my own menu plans with the information I have already learnt. I don't think I am truly ready for this though just yet, and I think it is showing on the scales. I am only losing between 400-700 grams a week, and I know that is totally fine, but it won't allow me to reach my goal at the end of the the program at this rate.

So I will re-watch the tasks and then go back to the weekly plans and follow them exactly as asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment