This morning I had an assessment at the gym - they did the routine measurements, which I'm not going by. I much prefer to go by the ones I have already taken for the 12 wbt. Also their scales show different figures than mine so pfft to them ;p
So after the assessment I came home and got the kids ready to take them to the pool at the gym complex. So while they were swimming I did my 1st ever Body Step class. I felt really comfortable with the class as there were lots of newbies and it was a small class of about 10 ladies. It was damn hard work and I sweated like I have never sweated before. I did find it really tough with some tracks being much faster, but overall I loved it and will definitely be going back next week.
Yesterday Hollie had another cali competition but it was a later one so I got up early and went and did a Zumba class. It really had me energised for the rest of the day and for work that night :)
My eating has been all good foods this week, however I made my own choices and haven't followed the menu plan exactly. All my choices were good ones though. So tomorrow for weigh in Wednesday I am hoping for a loss of 1-1.5kgs :)

No comments:
Post a Comment