Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm not surprised !

Wednesday weigh in is here and I had a not surprising gain. A 600 gram gain ! As I have said previously the exercise is going really really well. I am actually loving the gym and as I haven't been for 2 days due to beig away I am missing it. Today I am hoping I can get back there but I have to catch up on washing and general housework after being away. Also Hollie has a dentist appointment this afternoon !

So my issue is definitely the food. I haven't been eating 1200 calories everyday, it has been more like 800 calories, so I think I am sending my body in to starvation mode and it is not liking it at all. Therefore I am not losing the weight I set out to lose. I guess this is a learning curve for me and I will use it to get back on track. I know the 12wbt works, I just have to use it correctly.

I just reviewed my goals and if I continue not eating the correct calories I will definitely not reach my goals. So today I will look at what is happening for the rest of the week and next week and get back on track.

Onwards and Upwards !

No comments:

Post a Comment