Saturday, October 15, 2011

If I keep this up I will be at a 10kg loss on Wednesday

I jumped on to the scales this morning and they made me excited. If they keep going in the downward direction until Wednesday morning then I will have lost 10+kg since starting the 12wbt pre season...eeekkk

Today before work I ducked into Kmart (my works opposition) to buy a new pair of black work pants. My current ones are a size 22 and they are falling down on me. I tried a 20 on and they felt too loose also. So I ended up buying an EIGHTEEN (yep an 18). I haven't worn an 18 for a long time. I am so excited that I am now going to head to a 2nd hand shop like Savers/Salvos etc and buy some cheap smaller clothes ! There is no point in buying expensive clothes when my shape and size will vary so much in the next 6 months or so.

My eating is back on track thankfully, I am having 1200 calories a day now. It is great to be back in control in this area. I am still doing and loving the gym classes, I definitely think Sh'Bam is my favourite, followed by Body Step and then Zumba. I still want to give Body Attack/Combat a go when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment