I have been very fortunate to meet IRL some amazing, caring, friendly and inspirational people since joining the 12WBT. One that I am very thankful for is
Raelene, she is such a great motivator and is so freaking funny. I have trained with her several times and she really knows how to push everyone to go harder. Raelene and I did a group training session a little while ago with the gorgeous Lisa Farmer and at one stage we were running against each in intervals, my HR managed to get 160 several times !!!! That's just insane but it was so much fun. Anyway, a few weeks ago Raelene gave me a heaps of clothes that are too big for her now (20kg lost for her baby!) and I am so so so thankful to her. They are all gorgeous pieces of clothes and I love them all <3 Thanks chicky :)
This was taken today (25/3/12) my last weigh in was 83.8kg
This was taken Monday 19/3/12 at 84.3kg
Hmm after looking at these pics more, I really would like the double chin to be gone !
OMG...gorgeous girl you've made me cry.
ReplyDeleteThey look so good on you. That black and white top was my fav for ages...until it shrunk :)