Saturday, March 31, 2012

How times have changed.

I have always watched The Biggest Loser but this season is the only one where I haven't watched it while chomping into chips, chocolate and coke ! In previous seasons I never cried at the contestants journey's or I have never had a favourite trainer or I have never been really inspired by anyone on that show. However this season, things have changed more than ever. I love watching the show ( I have to record it and watch it the following day or so because I work at night), I love knowing how they actually feel after a big training session and the mixed emotions that go with a weight loss and lifestyle change journey.

So to be given the chance to do a training session with the trainers and the contestants was a dream come true, it happened at just the right time as it has now given me a much need boost :) I loved being able to share the experience with friends - Lisa, Judy, Raelene, Bec, Chantelle and Alicia. It would have been extra special if some time was actually set aside for photos and signatures with the trainers, but other than that I loved every minute of it <3


                                               Lisa, Raelene and Judy at Melbourne airport.         
                                                       



                                                                          Me !!!!                                                              
   


                                           Judy, Raelene and Lisa in our 12wbt CC12C tshirts




                                                       The lazy girls way of doing squats !




                                                                 The CC12C represent :)
                                                 Judy, Bec, Chantelle, Raelene, Me and Lisa.


                                                                
                                                                      Girl Crush <3




  The trainers - Tiffiny, Michelle, Shannan and drool The Commando


                                      Judy and myself were lucky enough to get a photo with Tiff



                                          I was able to get my CC12C tshirt signed by Tiffiny

2 comments:

  1. Would you ever, in your old life, have just flown to Sydney with only a few days notice, to do a group workout? It's so crazy, but how much fun was it?

    So privileged to have shared the experience with you wonderful chickies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so random, I would have NEVER even considered doing anything like this before, so to actually email someone and then go ...it blew me away.

      I can't wait to do something like this again :)

      Delete