Sunday, March 4, 2012

The blog updates have been few and far between but I have been busy kicking exercises butt !

oppsy, I keep forgetting to update in here, this round I have been very blog slack !

Since my last update I have been really busy trying to kick some more kilos. I have had some up and down movement on the scales since the official start of the round kicked off.

I started Round 1 2012 at 86.3 and since then I have weighed in at 84.8, 84.2 and last Wednesday it was 84.7. To say I am disappointed with my results is an understatement but I have noone else to blame except myself. The exercise has been exceptional especially when I got a Polar FT4 as my 20kg reward and I could actually track my calories smashed. The nutrition side of things is freaking hard work still. I mean I am not eating anything nasty, I am just eating too much of the good stuff, my meal portions definitely need to be monitored more closely. I also found last week I skipped lunch 3-4 times in the week. I just didn't feel hungry at the time but then come dinner time I was starving. Anyway, I know where I have been going wrong and I know what I need to do to fix it all up. Also a few days away with girlfriends and lots of alcohol certainly doesn't help :P

I forgot to mention last post that on Australia Day, Clint, Lisa and Myself did a 6km fun run on the Peninsula. It was a great day walking/jogging along the foreshore. We all even got a medal for our efforts :) My goal was to do it under 1 hour and I did it in 58 minutes I think it was :)


I have also climed the 1000 steps a few weekends ok, I think I recall I did that in about 40 minutes, I am hoping to improve on that.



Last week Clint, myself and some of the fabulous 12wbt local girls in my CC12C group did a 5km and 10km run/walk. My goal was to do it under 45 minutes and I made that by the skin of my teeth... 44 minutes and 59 seconds !!!!



I am loving the fun runs that I'm doing and I would love to be able to do more but financially it is really hard unfortunately. I really wanted to do the Run for the Kids, but right now I will have to give it a miss. There are just too many other 'more important' things that need my money atm.

Last weekend my local gym was raising money for their support group and they organised a Dance Party of 2 hours of Sh'Bam and Zumba, once again the CC12C girls came along and we all danced the morning away in 38 degrees. Phew it was hot !


This Saturday coming I am doing my very first boot camp session to help raise money for the RFL, a few of the girls from CC12C are also doing it so it should be good fun

Something that I am really looking forward to it happening in 2 weeks. Relay for Life. I'm staying for 24 hours to support and complete as many laps as possible, it is for such a good cause and will be a lot of fun :D

As I said the exercise part is well and truly covered. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment