Monday, March 26, 2012
Look where I'm going TOMORROW ....
WOO HOO I am so freaking excited !!!!!
So myself and and some of my other CC12C friends are going - Lisa, Raelene, Judy, Chantelle, Bec and Alicia aswell as some other randoms ! It is being held in Sydney so we L, R, J and myself are flying out first thing in the morning and we can't wait. I am super nervous but totally pumped for this experience. I personally can't wait to meet The Commando as I am sure he is just a pussy cat and not a tiger hee hee. The contestant I was hoping to meet the most was Simon, I think he seems like a lovely bloke who has worked his butt off this season, but now that he has gone I am on the look out for Casey :)
check out this video of the trainers <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh yes we are... Woot woot. Can barely wait :)
ReplyDelete