1. What adjustments have you had to make to your exercise regime over the last 6 weeks?
I have started using the C25K program more seriously. I am now more determined than ever to be able to run/jog.
2. What have you changed in regards to your food intake?
I have had to cut out some of the regular 12wbt meals and it was starting to impact on my family financially, so I now follow the dinners but I am more laid back with the breakfasts and lunches, however I am still sure to stay within 1200 calories a day.
3. What is the difference in your mindset?
I am definitely more confident with everything in general. I wear clothes I have never worn before (tighter fitting). I am more open to taking compliments more postivily now whereas previously I would have put it back on the person giving a compliment.
No comments:
Post a Comment