Heelllooo 2012 - You are so going to be my year !
The next round of the 12wbt officially starts on Monday February 13th and the pre season starts on Monday (16th January). I am so ready for it. Although nothing has changed since Round 3 2011 finished. I am still attending the gym and training mean, I am still eating clean and I am still trying my damn hardest.
Oh actually something has changed ! I have met some more amazing women who are also apart of the 12wbt family ! There is a Facebook group for locals in my area and we are meeting for walks/jog twice a week. It is pretty cool to listen to their stories and share and swap advice with one another. Some are newbies to 12wbt and some are return members. They ALL are super friendly though :) I am also training with Lisa (I can't remember if I have mentioned her before?) I also meant Lisa via the 12wbt online. Lisa and I share similar goals and meet most days at the gym to smash out the calories. :)
I have registered for a 6km fun run on Australia Day down by the Mornington Peninsula- https://www.registernow.com.au/mpausdayfunrun/ I am registering for Run for the Kids 2012 when it opens at the end of the month for April 1st. My local FB group and doing the Relay for Life challenge in March, it will my first time doing an event like that and I am super excited about it. I will also possibly run in the Mothers Day classic . 2012 is definitely going to be full on and super exciting. I can't wait :)
In early February I am going on a P&O cruise with some girlfriends for 2 nights, this will be an absolute blast, although I am concerned about the amount of calories that will be consumed in the liquid form ! ;p
All I can say to everything that is going to happen in 2012 is BRING. IT. ON !!!


Your excitement and enthusiasm is infectious! This is definitely going to be your year!!
ReplyDeleteSymphony
www.putthekettleon.org