Saturday, January 14, 2012

I 'stole' this off another blog and thought I'd give it a go !

1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Went on a cruise !

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I can't remember what it was but I am sure it would have been 'to lose weight'.  I didn't do it for the first 7 months but I did it for the 2nd half of the year.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

No !

4. Did anyone close to you die?

No, thankfully.

5. What countries did you visit?

Vanuatu, Fiji

6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?

More stability financially.

7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

2 February... my first born started high school. July, thats when we went on our cruise holiday. August, I started my 12wbt journey.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

losing 16kg.

9. What was your biggest failure?

No being able yo go from PT work to FT work.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

No ! :)

11. What was the best thing you bought?

gym membership.

12. Where did most of your money go?

Petrol probably !

13. What did you get really excited about?

Crusing !

14. What song will always remind you of 2011?

Moves Like Jagger.

15. Compared to this time last year, are you:


– happier or sadder? happier.
– thinner or fatter? Thinner
– richer or poorer? Have more debt – so poorer.

16. What do you wish you’d done more of?

Saving money.

17. What do you wish you’d done less of?

eating junk food before August.

18. How did you spend Christmas?

At my parent's house. My brother and his family came from NSW (to Vic).

19. What was your favourite TV program?

Grey's Anatomy.

20. What were your favourite books of the year?

My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult.

21. What was your favourite music from this year?

PitBull

22. What were your favourite films of the year?

Bridesmaids, The Smurfs.

23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I turned 36 and can't for the life of my remember what I did !

24. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

FT employment.

25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?

Casual and comfortable.

26. What kept you sane?

The Internet

27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.


Take risks and you might just be surpised at what you can achieve !

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Best of luck with your 2012 goals. You ready? 16kg loss last year is awesome! Keep going this season ... all the way to the end!!
    Symphony 12wbt
    www.putthekettleon.org

    ReplyDelete