Monday, January 23, 2012

Pre season Task 1 - Introduce yourself

I was going to do a V-Blog but I couldn't work out how to upload it from my phone !

Anyway, my Round 1 2012 introduction goes something like this -

My name is Nicole, I'm 36 years old, I live in Melbourne with my husband Clint, my 3 cherubs, Jeremy 13, Hollie 11 and Callum 10. We have 1 dog, a Pugalier named Maggie, 2 cats named Puss and Tigger and our latest addition Alice the white rabbit. I work PT in retail 4 evenings a week.

This is my 2nd round at the 12WBT, I completed Round 3 2010 with a 16.7kg loss. I started at 105.5 and finished the round at 88.8kg. My goal for this round is to lose at least 10kg. As of right now (Tuesday) I am weighing in at 85.7kg, tomorrow is my weigh day and I am hoping to see a 20kg loss in total.

Some more info about me - I love night time TV, my favourites are Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, Criminal Minds, Packed to the Rafters, How I Met Your Mother and there are heaps heaps more. Thankfully I record them all and I am going to use them as my reward for working hard when they all return this year.

I belong to my local gym where I do mainly group fitness classes, the ones I frequent often are Zumba, Sh'Bam, Pump, Step and Attack. This round I want to really focus on doing RPM classes. This round I have also joined a local 12wbt group and we are walking/jogging together twice per week. This is fantastic and so inspiring and motivating. I also attend a newly formed group personal training session once per week.

I will leave it here for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment