Sunday, August 5, 2012

Last night at work I received a FB inbox from a charming person that calls themself KarBare, she (I'm guessing) wrote
'NicoleF, I am so glad you have failed at losing your weight, I knew you wouldn't be able to do it for long. I am actually surprised you lasted this long in the first place. I can't wait to see you stop posting altogether as I know you will be up to your original weight in no time, or even heavier. Have a good night :) KarBare.' 
WTF?? I have no idea who KarBare is but obviously she has some major issues. I tried finding her from the profile through the inbox but I'm assuming she has blocked me as FB just takes me to an error page.

What KarBare doesn't realise though is that she hasn't upset me or stopped me from my journey, infact her message has done the opposite. I am now more determined than ever to prove her wrong along with all the other haters. I have lost 20kgs before and most certainly can lose another 20kg.



I won't lose it in my original time frame but I will definitely do it :D and if I work my butt off it will be still in 2012. As I have said in previous posts I am not going to solely focus on the big number but the little loses instead, I am still going to reward myself for every 2.5kg lost. I have had to change my rewards however, as money is extremely tight at the moment (hopefully not for long though).

  • M new rewards are  
  • 84.5kg - Entry fee for Sussans Fun Run
  • 82.0kg - Dusk candle
  • 79.5kg - Movie ticket
  • 77.0kg - Nice top
  • 74.5kg - itunes album'
  • 72.0kg - Jodi Picoult Book
  • 69.5kg -  concert ticket money
  • 67.0kg - make up
  • 65.0kg - ink

3 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to know who this oxygen thief is. If only they / it / he / she knew that their ridiculous comments have had a positive effect on you, I am sure they would be pissed.. idiot!

    YOu go girl, 2.5 kgs is reward in itself, the material things are just a bonus xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Like...WOW! Imagine having that kind of mindset where you even thought about writing someone a message like that?
    Keep on being you, gorgeous girl. Who cares how long it takes anyway? WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are here with you 200% of the way Nic as we all know you can do this and will feel fabulous at the end. No need to take the comments on board you should know you have already kicked major goals and will do so many more :)

    ReplyDelete