Sunday, August 19, 2012

Week 1 of Shannan's 8 week challenge.


I was so happy to stand on the scales this morning and see a decent loss. My clean eating and getting back to the gym had paid off. Yahhh! It has given me the kick start I needed again :)

Tomorrow I start my new training course so I won't be heading to the gym all week, therefore, I will have to make sure my eating is 100% clean. My plan is to be as prepared as I can be by making my lunch and snacks the night before, as the mornings are pretty chaotic around here.

2 comments:

  1. You will do fine with some planning and organising. Just exercise when you can even if its a walk at lunchtime. It will be easier to get back into it when you have the time to exercise at the end of the course.

    Good luck and have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHooo hoooo !!!!! Awesome results !!! So very proud of you !

    ReplyDelete