Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Milestone Week 8 - weigh in and measure up

I had a 1.2kg LOSS this week, I am so happy with that result after the last month's results being dismal. Hopefully now I am back on track and I can finish this round much stronger. So I'm now weighing 82.6kg and in total I have lost 22.9kg. I am still much further behind than I wanted to be in terms of weight loss for this time frame, but I figure at least I haven't given up :)

I did my measurements this morning -
Chest - 104cm
Waist - 96cm
Hips - 113cm
Thigh L - 60cm
Thigh R - 59cm
Arm L - 30cm
Arm R - 29cm

Since starting round 1 2012 I have lost 35cm from my body. From starting round 3 2011 I have lost 59cm.

Doing the calculations it seems so far I have lost more kgs in round 3 but more CMs in round 1.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Nic. 2 more ripper weeks and you'll be seeing a 7 first on the scales.
    You go girl xx

    ReplyDelete