Monday, April 9, 2012

I think I'm redeeming myself

Phew ! Today I walked and jogged my little legs off. I went on a 10km walk with some 12WBTers along an Aqueduck Trail in Pakenham. It is mainly a gravel track with a couple of hills. It took us about 1 hour 40 mins to complete and I smashed 860 calories away. When I got home I finished off some housework to make it to my 1000 target :) woo hoo. I was planning on mowing the lawns but the rain didn't let up today and I had to go to work so I was strapped for time anyway.

I love the duck (as it is know to the CC12C team) so much that I am taking the family there tomorrow for some last chance training :)

Today I also had a bit of fun playing with some photos and an iphone app I found and this is what I acame up with -

                                          The photo on the left was taken on our family cruise holiday
                                               in July 2011. I think I was about 106kg then.

                                         The photo on the right was taken on Saturday (7/4/12)
                                                                   and I weighed 82.6kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment