So once I found out about Michelle Bridges and her 12WBT program I pretty much knew I was onto a winner from the minute I signed up. I have NEVER lost the amount of weight I have before on any other program. I have said this before but I truly it has been successful because of the pre season tasks and the mindset lessons. In round 3 2011, (my first round) I got so much out of them all and I was blown away when I lost 16.8kg in that time. I was hoping to have the same KG lost results this round but that hasn't happened and I am sure that has everything to do with me being less organised this round and for letting my portion sizes get too big. My food choices have been great, it is just the sizes on my plate. I am focussing on that though. My exercise is really good and I am enjoying it, I have changed things around so it stops boredom before it hits.
I do also owe a lot to my local 12wbt group - CC12C, these ladies are absolutely incredible, motivating and inspiring. It is so awesome to be able to hang out with people who have a common bond with me. It is so good to know that you are not the only one going through ups and downs relating to similar issues. These girls rock :) :)
So in saying all that, today I am feeling freaking awesome.
22.6kg lost
No comments:
Post a Comment