I don't want to see another Hot cross bun ever again. I ate a few this weekend and I didn't enjoy them like I used too, yet I kept going back for more :( Yesterday I had 3 (2 fruit and one plain) and last night when I went to bed I felt so sick and bloated. Today I had another plain one and I did enjoy it but I didn't really want it, I just ate it because it was there. Stupid hey ?!
My plan this Easter was to stay away from CB and Easter eggs and I did really well up until this weekend. Yesterday when I bought the kids a rabbit each (and some other pressies - Jeremy an itunes card, Hollie Twilight DVD and Callum nothing but I found some hidden sherbert at home), I also bought Clint and myself an egg each. Clint got a small cherry ripe one and I got a small crunchie one. I ate mine for breakfast, I think I just wanted it out of sight lol. It was nice but now I do regret eating it, especially as I am so close to 2 mini goals :/
I have a lot of work to do to get all that crap out of my system to have a loss on Wednesday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment