Monday, December 5, 2011

woahha I can't believe the 12wbt is officially finished !

EEKKK I can't believe I am making this photo public, but I guess it makes me more accountable !

However, I'm not nearly finished, in fact I am only getting started !

I have lost 16.7kg, 40cm from all over my body.
 My fitness has improved, I can now -
run 1km in 7.52.
do 14 push ups
do a wall sit for 25 seconds.

I can now fit into size 18 clothes, almost 16.

I am continuing this new lifestyle of mine and I will be signing up to the 12wbt.com again in January. Before that kicks off on the 16th, I want to lose 8kg more. And then for the 12 weeks I am aiming for 15kgs.  woo hoo

Now I wish I wore my 'after' clothes as my 'before' clothes also !

No comments:

Post a Comment