2011 has been a great year for me, especially the 2nd half ot it. Some major highlights were -
Jeremy started highschool.
Hollie has more confidence to visit the orthodontist without complaining.
Callum's behaviour improved drastically from August.
We went on a family cruise to the South Pacific for 7 nights.The kids had many sporting and academic achievments.
I joined 12wbt.com - BEST decision ever and the best money I have ever spent !
After the round 3 finished I have still been ging along nicely, I have had a few gains (TTOTM/xmas) but overall I am happy with myself. I am still exercising every day. I am still enjoying myself and challenging myself. I have joined an 'eight week challenge' with some like minded people. Their support and motivation has been amazing.
I was keen to finish 2011 at at 20kg loss and start pre season as close to 80kg as I could, but unfortunately that hasn't happened. I'm cool with that though. I weighed in this morning for the last time in 2011 at 88.2kg. So overall that is a loss of 17.3kg since starting my journey. So now my goal is to get as close to 85kg as I can to start off the pre season, and then be as close to 80kg as I can to start the official season. Then during Round 1 2012, I hope to lose at least 12kg.
No comments:
Post a Comment