So I told Clint about Raelee's reward and he said he had one already planned for me but he didn't want to tell me about it until I was at my goal. But seeing as he mentioned it I just had to know straight away!!!
He said once I hit my goal of 65kgs he is taking me to ....
OHMYGOD!!!!
I have been dreaming about going to Paris since I got married nearly 15 years ago. It is on top of my travel wish list with the USA coming in a close 2nd.
With such an incentive like this I want to get rid of 22kg as quickly as I can <3
Here's to clean eating and mean training :) :)


Get pedalling, running, rowing, Zumba'ing whatever it takes Nic to make this goal a reality and your holiday no longer a dream.
ReplyDeleteI'm stalking, don't you worry about that ! Just clarifying though... My Tiffany adventure was for getting under 100kgs... I'd rather go to Paris xxx
ReplyDeleteOhhh opps my bad, see I was just too freaking excited that I wrote it down wrong! Lol
ReplyDelete