Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rumble Jumble.

While I haven't got back into proper exercise yet, (I think I am close to a month of not entering my gym), I am slowly working my way back into it. I have got back into walking around my neighbourhood. Walking is the way I started my journey back in September and I enjoyed it so much, so I thought I would start back with basics. Also it is pretty much all I can fit in ATM as my diary is full with specialist appointments, sports duties, finalising costumes for Hollie's first calisthenics competition on Sunday (every year I leave them till the last minute!).

 I have been dealing with Hollie's anxiety levels for a week. She has been stressing about her braces coming off and being fitted for a plate. She was quite emotional on Sunday about it as Monday was her appointment date. She was more concerned about the unknown and she didn't know how Dr Scott was going to get the braces off. And then there was the mould and how she remember what it was like when she got it first done several years ago (OMG that was a nightmare back then!).

Thankfully her appointment went without any dramas (there were a couple of tears when the glue was being scrapped off) but other than that everything went smoothly. Now she goes back tomorrow to have her purple sparkly plate fitted.

Also Jeremy had an appointment with Dr Scott and is scheduled to have his braces put on in September after footy season. I can also expect Callum to need them in the next few years too. All thanks to my crappy teeth!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm still on the lookout for a job and I'm still applying for 10 a day but I haven't had many interviews, okay, I have had 2 this year!!!!

Thankfully the footy season is coming to an end, although there are still finals to be played also, Callum's team has definitely made the finals, but Jeremy's team need to win the next two matches to make it. And while Hollie's calisthenics season is about to begin at least it is not every week, I think she has 6 competitions this year between this Sunday and November. So not so bad in comparison to footy.

But I wouldn't change any of it for the world. <3

Oh and my current job sucks balls! We have just got a new store manager, the 3rd one in 2 years (!!!) and he has already earned the name Hitler! We have uniform inspections at the start of every shift to make sure skirts are at the appropriate level, name badges are worn, shirts are clean, tattoos are covered, mobile phones are not being used. Everyone has always followed the correct procedures (well maybe not with mobiles as all previous managers have been VERY relaxed with them especially for my area of work as most of it is done when the store is shut. The tattoo issue has just come and if we have tattoos showing they now need to be covered at all times even when the store is shut. I'm sort of ignoring that rule as I wear a cardigan anyway and I mostly wear it all the time but some nights it does get warm in the store and I either pull up my sleeves or take off my cardi. My supervisor is quite relaxed but if the store manager is still there when I am I will just have to sweat it out with my cardi on :/

Anyway it is time to have dinner - Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni before the sport taxi service starts and then I head to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment