Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm back!

After a terrible a few weeks I am back. I have re-focused on what I want and I know how I am going to get there. I am actually quite excited about the next few months.

After talking to some very dear friends to me - Hi Raelene and Judy!) I am now focussing on smaller more achieveable goals - 2.5kg at a time. I have set up some rewards for when I reach these goals. I have posted them over on the right side so that I can see them often at a glance. I will post it here also :D
                                                         
84.5kg - Dusk candle
82kg - Piercing
79.5kg - Ink
77kg - Movie ticket
74.5kg - Phone repaired
72kg -Manicure
69.5kg -Concert tickets
67kg -Make up (good quality)
64.5kg - Ink

1 comment:

  1. I feel very privileged to be a part of this journey and will be checking up on you often to ensure that you are still heading in the right direction

    Start saving your washing winnings you are going to need the moola to be purchasing your rewards :)

    ReplyDelete