Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Failing scares me!

I always fail!
I do this every time!
This always happens!
It always ends the same way for me!
I can never stick to anything.
It's the story of my life!

 found this little doozy today and it sums up me to a tea. I have been on endless amount of 'diets', most just lasted 10 days before I gave in. I have never completed any courses that I so 'desperately' wanted to do. One of the courses I did, I got so close to passing with very high results until I decided I didn't want to do it with only 14 days left of the course! I quit my full time job just 12 weeks in as one of the other staff members were giving me a hard time.

I promised myself when I decided to join my first round of 12WBT that I would never quit at my new lifestyle/weight loss journey this time. I promised myself that I would embrace change and I would reach my goal weight. I promised myself and my family that I would succeed no matter how long it takes me. I promised myself that I would be determined, that I would believe in myself (hence my Believe tattoo) and that I would try my hardest at all times. Most importantly I told myself that the journey wouldn't be easy but it would be worth it, because I AM WORTH IT!


So in saying all that, this little road map definitely shows my journey right about now. Although I am closer to the end of 'Struggle Street' but 'Boring Bvld' does keep raring its ugly head. I have made it to 'Challenge Chase' and I did enjoy spending time there. I am actually quite excited about getting back there shortly. I just need to get back in the driver's seat and head on the road trip to my destination 'Awesome Avenue'.


The story of your life isn't the path that you have already travelled - it lies in the moment you raise your foot to take the next step.







1 comment:

  1. take some pressure off yourself, walk the neighbourhood, stop and smell those roses chicky. you have tasted victory, you know what it takes to succeed, its your for the taking. I will be waiting here at the finish line cheering you on no matter how long it takes xx

    ReplyDelete