I have always struggled with my water intake, some days the only water I have is the amount I drank at a workout session. I always have good intentions of making sure I am having the correct intake but for whatever reason I don't follow through with it. However, that is going to change. Previously I would just use any bottle that is lying around the house, I have never had my own drink bottle before. So tomorrow I am going to buy myself one and I will have it with me at all times. It will be mine and noone will be allowed to even look at it. I am even going to mark on it like the one if the picture. My water intake is a major goal to achieve for me this round.
A friend posted this picture in my local CC12C group. I have joined in the fun of working on my abs. They have been negeleted for so long I know they will love this lol


Two days in; how is our Nic getting on??
ReplyDelete*puts on nagging hat* got that water bottle yet??
xx
I am wondering the same thing a month on!!
ReplyDeleteNope no drink bottle was purchased!
ReplyDeleteyou need to remedy that one then go buy a special bottle to start you on your way again!!
ReplyDelete