Saturday, February 4, 2012

My exercise plan

I am putting my daily exercise schedule down on paper.

Monday - Zumba 9.20am

Tuesday - Pump 9.20am and Step at 11.00am

Wednesday - Sh'Bam 11am and a walk/jog at 7.30pm with my local 12wbt girls

Thursday - Body Attack 9.20am and Pump at 11.00am

Friday - Sh'Bam 9.20am.

Saturday - walk/jog at 7.30am with my local 12wbt

Sunday - Group PT session at 10am.

Now I need to fit in training for C25K and also turn my Saturday into a SSS (Super Saturday Session) ! I need to get more organised as I work until late Thursday and Friday nights and Saturday afternoons. So by Saturday morning I am struggling with energy and could easily sleep the morning away. I also want to add some swimming and RPM classes into the mix !

1 comment:

  1. Gosh - you're so lucky to have a local group of 12wbt-ers. I think that's wonderful. Work out your Sat SSS - but careful putting 'everything' in (including 12wbt workouts?) - You don't want to burn out! You're going to totally smash this round - enjoy every minute!!
    www.putthekettleon.org

    ReplyDelete